Sunday, January 27, 2008

First Day of leaving home...

It was a pretty okay day, although there's sort of missing home once i left my home. I was worrying whether I'm going to get homesick, sort of feeling it a little now.
Luckily it was a busy day today, keep me occupied most of the time. I arrived at my rented house at around 4.30pm. Unload all my stuff and start arranging my room. Everything's fine, it's just I can't go online! due to some technical problems with my laptop, I was so frustrated.
Then, waited for the gas man to come...

While waiting, I just got to know that my taman sort of having a pre-chinese new year celebration at the basketball field within walking distance from my house. Definitely I won't miss out this chance of getting out, probably get to know some neighbours. Unfortunately things didnt went as what I expected it to be... :-) However, I am still able to take some shots on the lion dance performance.



2 comments:

Lawrence Lee said...

swt.....saw my face there ....luckily i already shaved ..abo sure i look old ....swt...

Zhiqin said...

wat the hell..... swt.