Sunday, January 27, 2008

Home Cooking!

Woke up around 8.20am this morning. Well, nothing beats a cup of warm Milo made by one of my friend. How nice of him.

Anyway, afterthat pack up my bag and excitedly headed for school. We were supposed to have our Beta Briefing, but we are there just to listen to advices, such as "you must concentrate in your academics, and excel both in academics and co-curricullum". Then, I was like ... swt... (heard that thousand of time already.) After almost one hour of boring lectures, I went asking for more detailed information regarding how to register our subjects and stuff. (Poof, we leave the group since then)

Haha, unexpectedly we ended up in front of the library, (since the library is close on Sunday) we had to sit outside the library under shade for our course registration session. Even though we are under the shade, it was still very hot, most probably cause by the aluminium roof? (not too sure whether its aluminium :p)

What did we had for lunch?

KYROS KEBAB. In which i totally do not recommend it to any malaysians. Firstly, it is damn expensive. I bought a burger since its was in promotion, and the price is RM7.90 for a simple chicken burger. It wasn't really that big, roughly a size larger than the cheese burger from McD. And they are so stingy for giving more vegetables and garlic.
Secondly, it is so slow!!! It took about almost one hour for the burger to be ready to be serve. And the restaurant hardly got any customers. "What are they doing back there? Baking the bread? "
Lastly, what made me to regret so much to go there is it's drink. RM3.50 for a cup of Sprite!!! It's just a small cup and no free refill!
After finishing our business in school, went back home and I took a 2 hours nap i think? Haha, just too tired to remember everything. I felt so refresh when I woke up. Then, got a unexpected call again from a friend. It was nice.
The evening was hot, my room was very very warm, since it was facing the afternoon sun. Took a bath and went to jusco to get some food to eat. I decided to have porridge for dinner today. I didn't realize I was shopping for so long, when by the time I am back home, it was already 8 something if i am not mistaken. Haha :p

We started eating at 10pm, and cleaned up everything by 11pm. Not bad huh? Haha. Good jobs guys!

"Don't look so appetizing huh? Well, it actually taste nicer than it looks..."

4 comments:

Lawrence Lee said...

huhu....still ok lar the porridge..the vege a bit too salty...but when eating with porridge it makes the porridge taste better ....

well....u get A- for our first dinner ....well done! ....keep up ur hard work...

hahahaa......

Li Ting said...

Your photography skills are getting better and better man!

I think the food is "much more" "D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S" then the eight course dinner o...?!?! haha

Zhiqin said...

err....are you "bodek-ing" me...? I am always good! Cheh...haha..:p

Li Ting said...

lebih sial...