Thursday, November 26, 2009

What I've heard.

Was driving in the car today, not too sure whether its a coincidence or just its a signal from one above. Whenever I was thinking about something, He will be there to reply me.

The radio DJ was discussing on this topic, [erm] your feelings? She read out of the message sent by the audience saying you always get confused feelings of someone you like. Not knowing whether you should be happy or angry at a same time. In the end, you ended up emotional. Well, the only way out was to able to let things go easily.
I think for most guys, no matter how good you are in a handling a relationship, it always seem that you will always fall into the same trap. You know its gonna end bad, but there's always that little hope driving you, you somehow believe that little tiny percentage of hope might be just all it takes to make it through. It most circumstances, you are lying to yourself. I was hurt pretty badly in my first one, and sometimes you worried of too much of things when what comes next.
[Hmm] Maybe its just the environment that I'm exposed to, I heard more guys got hurt rather than girls nowadays, or maybe it's just me that over magnify the issue. Anyway, I still stick to my statement. Arguements are most welcome.

I sat down today thinking of what've I been through so far, and what I'm in NOW. Yes, it's true, friends comes and goes, never thought I would actually missed some of my friends. I've three friends that I trusted the most till now, one common thing in the is they have a same surname, LEE, and another one CHU. Actually, my exhousemates are really great people, somehow I felt the gap is getting larger. There are four of them, each with their really unique personality. ONE was really quiet, somehow the way he acted to be not caring, but you know he cares. ONE sometime I felt he kept his distance, but he cares and sensitive of the people around him, he portray cares in a different way. When you are down, he is the right person to go to cause he won't really care about your problem, making you feel less weak, cause there weren't really a big problem. TWO others was really good listener and analyzer, they listen and give constructive comments, once its all out, you felt less burdened.

Not everyone can be a good listener, I think most of us would agree on that too. A good listener makes you talk and feel safe to share. If you feel unsafe and insecure, words can hardly come out. I lost faith, I lost confidence in what I believe. I need to stay strong, otherwise ....

No comments: