Friday, July 25, 2008

24th July 2008

I didn't knew that the new building in our university is opened, until this afternoon when I accompanied my friend there to submit some documents. The hall was very impressive, nice, comfortable and grand. Even the seats are "cushionised" which made it looked like a movie theater. I really admired those FOM students who got the opportunity to attend lecture session in the those hall. It would really help to motivate the student a little.

Later in the evening, I was drop dead sleeping after came back from classes. Probably not getting better from ill yet, I was so sleepy that I fell asleep almost instantly after I lay down. By the time I woke up, my friends are already down in the kitchen, cooking!

Chef of the day:
After dinner, Jun had to go over to the Mines to collect his long waited under-guaranteed modem. Since we had already traveled far there, we spent a little time hanging around the park and took some photos. Can't really remember when was the last time I went there, probably when i was still in primary school, I can only remember fractions of images of me going there with friends. Anyway, I am still wondering how come they are still able to set such a high price for the entrance fee (RM35 - Adult; RM 27 - Children). It doesn't seem to change a lot, or having any new interesting and exciting entertainment attractions, yet it is still surviving and draws visitors. Well, I am still considering of spending some money and enter the mines just so that probably I could write some reviews on it.

No comments: