Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Mood to Blog

I think [...] I shifted my computer out of my room last week, cause I really couldn't stand facing the 4 sided blank white wall inside my room. I just felt really uncomfortable.  As I was writing this post, it is raining cats and dogs outside now. The feeling just felt really good, probably most of the time, I was hidden inside my room, and hardly hear the sound of the raindrop when its rains. Eventhough some might say that they have no privacy doing things in the living hall, since everyone is walking around and able to see what you are doing. I just felt that peace and freedom out of it, what made it better was the rain.

I can hardly describe my feelings now, but it was all plain good and peace. I just felt like blogging about it. [>.<]

No comments: