Monday, September 22, 2008

Cooking Time!

Was supposed to be doing our revision and get prepared for our examination, but somehow it's already Monday and we haven't even started anything yet. [We, as in Lawrence, Ryan, Chew and Me]
Last night, after sending Jun to Malacca Central for his trip back to Kedah, we;along with my brothers and sister stopped over at the Tesco nearby, getting some groceries for today's meal. It was fun since I haven't been shopping in Tesco for quite some time. [not too sure why, but i liked Tesco very much. Support Tesco product!] We spend almost one and a half hours there if I m not wrong. I bought chicken, fish, vegetable, for a balance meal. (:p) When we got home, Ryan marinated the chicken with his homely recipi.
Planned to sleep early last night, but after listening to my lectures on where I went for vacation previously, we ended up sleeping at around 2am.

The next morning, woke up very very late. However, we managed to prepare all the dishes in time.

No comments: