Sunday, September 7, 2008

RC Basic First Aid Course

Never thought I would be joining "Bulan Sabit Merah" or also known as Red Crescent here in MMU in this part of my life. I was a St. John Ambulance member previously during my secondary year in St. David's High School, and was the vice president of the club. Eventhough I did not have much of a good experience in the club, but i still remember that PBSM were sort of a rival to us since we were fighting to get more members to the club. And now, I'm a member of Red Crescent.
Just attended the Basic First Aid Course today, and we were supposed to prepare ourselves for tomorrow's test for our Level 1 Certificate. One of the most important thing learned is CPR also known as Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation. These are some of the photos taken during the course.

No comments: